19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?

Hi..

I'm chetan from bangalore.I have done MCA and i know core PHP. And i want to do some other course like software testing to get a good Job. But my problem is my programming skill is not so good. So please advice me it is good for me or not. If not then advice me other course to get a good job..?

15th January 2016, 09:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..

I'm chetan from bangalore.I have done MCA and i know core PHP. And i want to do some other course like software testing to get a good Job. But my problem is my programming skill is not so good. So please advice me it is good for me or not. If not then advice me other course to get a good job..?
Yes, you can apply for Software Testing job after completing MCA. Since, Software testing is mandatory for every IT and software companies hence there is huge job opportunity available for MCA students in reputed corporate sector.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

- The applicant must complete B.Tech or it's equivalent qualification from any recognized university. Those who completed their MCA are also eligible to apply.

- The applicant must have at least 60% marks at Master Degree level.

- The applicant should not have any pending backlogs in Education.

SELECTION PROCESS:

The selection process for software Test job differ from company to company. The selection process consist of,

- Written test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
25th April 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?

Can i get job of software testing engineering direct after MCA. Or should I do any particular crash course in testing.?? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?