23rd July 2012, 09:22 AM
ldarshinipriya

Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?

Will I be able to get seat for M.E medical electronics or BioMedical Engineering in anna university with a GATE score of 330 in instrumentation sector and my all india rrank is 2321

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  2. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which are the Anna University Affiliated Colleges offering the course in M.Tech Biomedical/Medical Electronics?
  4. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  6. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  8. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  9. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  14. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  16. Will is the BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, NTPC going to be held through GATE?
  17. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  18. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
31st March 2016, 03:46 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?

Great to see that you are interested in Medical science and many will not opt for this subject. You Gate score even though it is valid score there are very limited colleges offering this course. Even though you are in 2000 rank you will get difficult chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?