22nd September 2012, 12:34 PM
senthil jagadeesan

How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

Sir I have done electronics nd instrumentation engineering,I have one year experience in thermal power plant but I am interstwd to do work in shipping sector,plz help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to enter into IT sector? What type of courses can help me to enter in IT sector? I have done B.E(ECE) and M.E in digital instrumentation. After that I was faculty in an engineering college for 4.5 years
  4. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  5. Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?
  6. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  8. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  9. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  10. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  11. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  12. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  13. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  14. How to prepare for public sector exams like ONGC, NTPC etc? I have done B.Tech with electronics & instrumentation stream
  15. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  16. What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?
  17. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  18. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?