7th July 2011, 10:30 AM
darpan ameta

Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?

Helo sir ....

I have an querry plz help me out na....
I am going to do diploma in computer softaware from pacific university becoz here is no branch of aeronautics so i opted this ona and wana to join anna university at chennai after diploma or is there any diploma course in anna university of aeronautics......so that i may get admission there...in 10 bord i score 75 % .....!

And by doing diploma in computer software can join aeronautics in anna university after diploma in computer software......?????plz help me out sir i am in big trouble sir...plz

Related Questions:
3rd June 2015, 03:50 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?

Dear candidate,

Unfortunatily after doing diploma in the aeronautical you sahll not be able to get into the compter science as there is restriction in branch taking.

You can take admission in the mechanical brach after diploma.

Actually you can do braches which are relevalent to the engineering dicpline you are already in.

As a guideline following is the list.

A) diploma in petrochemical chemical ceramic can take adnission in the chemical engineering.
B) diploma in the aeronautical automobile can take admission in the mechanical
C) diploma in the IT computer can take admission in the computer science
6th June 2015, 09:46 PM
Darsh Geo

Default Re: Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?

Hi Darpan,

You can't join Aeronautical Engineering in Anna University if you completed diploma in Computer Science. If complete your diploma course in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering then you can join Aeronautical Engineering in Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?