26th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University?

I have scored 85 % in my 12th board exam. Wil i b able to persue maths hons from delhi university ? .what is the fee structureof maths honors from delhi university includng the hostel fee. .please do tel me about the options aftr doing maths honours

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  2. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University? -- [New]
  3. Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  5. Is entrance exam required for B.Com hons in 4 years course in Delhi University?
  6. How to pursue my career in teaching field? I am doing BSc Chem Hons
  7. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  8. Which are the good colleges for MSc in Physics? Information regarding the eligibility criteria and entrance?
  9. List of institutions offering M.Sc in physics to an undergraduate student?
  10. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  11. How to pursue B.Com Hons? I am a student of class 12th
  12. What job will I get after completing honors degree? I am doing first year BSc Maths hons from Delhi University
  13. Economics honours under Delhi university is possible without Maths?
  14. What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?
  15. What should I do in future after doing BSc Maths Hons from DU?
  16. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  17. Higher studies options after BA(Hons) from Delhi University? What to do after BA (Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
15th May 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University?

Which are the good college for m.sc mathematics without b.sc honors??
15th May 2015, 06:22 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue Maths hons from Delhi University. Delhi University offer B.Sc (Mathematics hons) through several colleges across Delhi. Candidates are selected for B.Sc Mathematics hons on the basis of selection list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the intermediate level.
15th May 2015, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for the admission in Delhi University one of the most renowned university. There are almost 80 colleges registered with it.

But to get admission in the Mathematics best four subjects aggregate are considered. Mathematics are not offered in all the colleges . So getting the Mathematics hons. in Delhi university is tough.

On an aggregate of 85% if you belongs to the general category then you are not eligible. But there is possibility of getting if you are OBC,SC/ST or PWD category candidates.

Application forms are available online as well.as offline both. The application will be available in the month of June. The college generate cut off list on the basis of vacant seats.

I think you can visit to Rajdhani college, Shivaji college, Deshbandhu college mainly.

For previous year cut off list or any query visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th August 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in Du (bsc hons in computer science without maths )?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?