3rd July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering M.Sc in physics to an undergraduate student?

I am a undergraduate student and i want to do m.sc in physics and give me the name of good colleges where i admit and my graduation no. is 50%
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  2. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?
  4. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  6. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  7. List of institutes providing PG coaching for Undergraduate students in Tamilnadu?
  8. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  9. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India
  10. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  11. Any institutes in Europe offering Ph.D with Assistanceship?
  12. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  13. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  14. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after 12th?
  16. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  17. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
  18. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
22nd February 2012, 10:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of institutions offering M.Sc in physics to an undergraduate student?

To pursue M.Sc. course in Physics you must have passed B.Sc. Examination with either of then following combination:

(a). Physics, Chemistry and Maths
(b). Physics, Maths and Statistics.
(c). Physics, Maths and Geology.
(d). Physics, Maths and Electronics.
(e). Physics, Maths and Computer Science,with 60% or above marks in the aggregate and 60% or above marks in Physics.

List of universities to Pursue M.sc in Physics:-

Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)

IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal,

University of Delhi

Banglore University

University of pune

Hans Raj College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?