26th May 2011, 11:11 PM
neha12345678999

Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?

I did not do my schooling from Delhi. But Delhi is my hometown. If I submit my address proof of Delhi, will I be eligible to be called a Delhi candidate and have the benefit of 85% reserved seats for Delhi candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible as a Delhi Candidate after doing my schooling from Delhi?
  2. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  3. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  4. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling? -- [New]
  7. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  8. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? I am pursuing my schooling from Ghaziabad, but having residential of Delhi
  9. How to get admission in DTU Delhi? I am Delhi SC category candidate
  10. Is it necessary to have passed class 12th from Delhi to get admission in DU?
  11. Can I be eligible to appear for AIEEE/IP university after studying 10th class in Delhi?
  12. What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  14. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  15. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  16. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  17. What is the closing rank in NIT Srinagar, Warangal?
  18. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2012, 06:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha12345678999 View Post
I did not do my schooling from Delhi. But Delhi is my hometown. If I submit my address proof of Delhi, will I be eligible to be called a Delhi candidate and have the benefit of 85% reserved seats for Delhi candidates?
If you have the state domicile certificate of Delhi you will certainly get the benefit of the quota system under state reserved seats. As you haven't mentioned the name of the college/university you want to apply in, i am not being able to guide you with the relevant information regarding the admission procedures. But, you will certainly get the benefit of the quota system for the admission in colleges/universities in Delhi.
21st June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?

sir please solve my query .. i m a rewari (haryana) recident girl which comes in ncr delhi region i want to know whether it comes in delhi region for the admission in dtu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?