28th June 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?

will I be able to get 85% quota in medical colleges of Delhi if I am a resident of Delhi but studying in a school of Ghaziabad? I have a state of domicile of Delhi.
Is there any need to change my school in 11th class and shift to a delhi school from a school in ghaziabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? I am pursuing my schooling from Ghaziabad, but having residential of Delhi
  2. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  4. What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?
  5. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. Is there any benefit in joining in Delhi School to get a Delhi quota seat in medical colleges of Delhi?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  9. Will I be considered for 85% reservation quota in DTU for Delhi?
  10. How many marks is required to get admission in HBTI for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?
  12. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  14. If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?
  15. Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?
  16. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  17. Will I be eligible as a Delhi Candidate after doing my schooling from Delhi?
  18. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
1st July 2015, 12:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?

Yes ofcause you can earn benefit of 85% quota in medical college as you have residence of delhi. That doesn't matter tht either you complete your 12th from other place. Quota is applicable for candidates having Delhi Domicile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?