13th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have passed 12th from Open Schooling. I have 60.4% in aggregate of 5 subjects. But 55% in aggregate of PCM. Am I eligible for Delhi Technological University?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in DTU if secured 55% in PCM and 60.4% aggregate in 12th Open Schooling?
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling? -- [New]
  4. Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?
  5. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  6. What NIOS board is all about? Can I give Maths paper if I did not had Maths in 10+2?
  7. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  8. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
  9. How to get admission in IP university after doing 12th from NIOS?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  13. Is 12th from Rajkiya Institute of Open Schooling valid for Bank PO jobs?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th
  16. Can National Institute of Open Schooling students apply for admission in IPU?
  17. How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
15th December 2015, 08:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?

I am sorry to say dear,that you are not eligible for admission in Delhi Technological University with a mere 55% in your 12th boards. The minimum marks required in your 12th boards to be atleast eligible for admission in 60%, but if someone really wants to get admission in it, he/she should try top score above 85% in their boards as the competition nowadays is quite tough.
18th December 2015, 09:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to take admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% of marks in class 12th level as the minimum eligibility criteria required to take admission in Delhi Technological University is that a candidate must have scored at least 60% of marks in class 12th in PCM.
Still you should score above 80% of marks in class 12th in order to take admission as nowadays the competition level is very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?