26th June 2012, 03:59 PM
dsandy

Which college can I get in Hyderabad after finishing intermediate with 66.5%?

I finished my intermediate with 66.5% so pls can u tell me which college in Hyderabad do I need to go to do automobile engineering so that I will get a job.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  2. What's my domicile? I've completed my 10th from Hyderabad and Intermediate from Nellore
  3. Is it possible to get a seat in Hyderabad in any reputed college after scoring 965 marks?
  4. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University?
  5. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B?
  6. What is the cut off ranks for BC-E category in JNTU Kakinada?
  7. Can we join in IIIT Hyderabad on the basis of Intermediate Test?
  8. List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  10. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  11. How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?
  12. Will I get a seat in Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad after scoring 147 marks in Medical EAMCET and 24.83 in intermediate?
  13. Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  14. Information about Intermediate Junior Colleges offering M.Bi.PC in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  15. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join CS intermediate after finishing B.Com course -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA 1st semester?
  18. Information about Intermediate colleges offering M.Bi.P.C in and around Hyderabad?
17th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get in Hyderabad after finishing intermediate with 66.5%?

I FINISHED MY INTERMEDIATE WITH 65% SO PLS CAN U TELL ME WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST IN HYDERABAD FOR AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
18th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: Which college can I get in Hyderabad after finishing intermediate with 66.5%?

friend
If you need collage in Hyderabad go for
See in this site
http://www.way2college.com/EngineeringHyderabad.htm
or you may visit
pdinkar1.blogspot.in

But if you want to study other place visit Gicts Gwalior, Sims- Indor, IPS Gwalior.
Gwalior is full of engg with some collage giving 100% success, with job guaranty card at admittance like vikrant.
12th May 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what i have to do after attendeing n.d.a exam 1 ?
21st June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i finished my intermediate with 81.1% so pls can u tell me which collage i get the seet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?