4th May 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to join Mass Communication course for my graduation if I take Arts stream for my 11th and 12th?

If I'm taking Arts stream in 11th and 12 then can I join Mass Communication courses for my graduation? If not, then which stream should I opt for Science or Commerce?

15th July 2018, 07:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to join Mass Communication course for my graduation if I take Arts stream for my 11th and 12th?

The required eligibility to get admission in bachelor in Mass Communication course is that :-

Candidate must have passed higher secondary from a recognised board.

Candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to get admission.

The admission procedure ( entrance or merit basis ) varies with universities. So, kindly visit the official website of the university to get detail about admission.
15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to join Mass Communication course for my graduation if I take Arts stream for my 11th and 12th?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue mass communication course after 11th and 12th.

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you can select the course in which you are more interested if you want to get admission in mass communication course.
15th July 2018, 09:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Mass Communication is :

Educational qualification - 12th from a recognised board.

Minimum aggregate - 50% with relaxation for reserved category.

Admission - Entrance examination or Merit Basis.

You are free to select any stream in std 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?