10th December 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the interview for good MNC companies after scoring 65%+ till 5th semester?

i have 73% in my 10th ,45% in 12th ,and currently doin my bsc(cs) i have secured 65% and more than that till 5th sem and one more semester to go..am i eligible to give interview for good mnc companies or not?please help me..waiting for your suggestion..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  3. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  4. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.? -- [New]
  5. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  6. How can I get a better job with average of 61% in degree?
  7. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  11. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in Infosys if secured 76% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  16. Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem
  17. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 53% in 10th CBSE, 83.3% in 12th and 67.82% upto 5th semester?
  18. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
11th December 2011, 01:00 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the interview for good MNC companies after scoring 65%+ till 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 73% in my 10th ,45% in 12th ,and currently doin my bsc(cs) i have secured 65% and more than that till 5th sem and one more semester to go..am i eligible to give interview for good mnc companies or not?please help me..waiting for your suggestion..

Eligibility For Top MNCs

Generally all the major MNCs expect you to have at least 60% or above in your 10th,12th and B.Tech up till your 6th semester..

Since your 12th percentage is slightly lower than required hence you might face a bit of problems while facing campus interview..

There is always a chance of you talking it out with the company management and if you do exceptionally well in their written exam and the aptitude test then you have the chance of making it to the company..

You can also talk it out with your college faculties who are involved in conducting the campus placements in your college so that they talk it out with the company management on your behalf..

Its always good to get placed in the on-campus placement only because the percentage requirement for the offline recruitment is generally higher than that of the on campus..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
11th December 2011, 02:27 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the interview for good MNC companies after scoring 65%+ till 5th semester?

Yes you can give interviews in MNCs. But keep in mind that your percentage is average try to keep up.
MNC mostly selected peoples nearly 70% or above percentages but you have a semister with you also, so do hard work and go close to 70% as possible.
Rest is on companies which one give you chance. And also do M.Sc after getting jobs, there are many companies who gives salary as well as permission to do postgraduate courses.
11th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible for campus drive of any big MNC's..

As you have secured very less percentage of marks in 12th then sorry to say you that you are not eligible for appearing in campus drive of any Big MNC's...

To give the interview for good MNC's one must have 60% aggregate through out the career.

But you can go for other exams like-

1.UPSC conducted civil service exams.

2.defense exams.
etc..

You can apply for any of these exams...
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?