29th August 2011, 12:11 AM
rinku shrivastava

Am I eligible for MNC companies like TCS, Infosys and TechMahindra if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th?

i got 65% in my10th and 12th class and more than 60% in be but i have got a year gap between 11th and 12th class so am i eligible for various mnc companys like tcs infosys techmahindra etc

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  4. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do project in MNC companies like TCS, CTC, Infosys
  6. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  7. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  8. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  17. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  18. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
24th December 2011, 11:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies like TCS, Infosys and TechMahindra if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th?

One year difference between your class 10 and class 12 wont be a hindrance for you in getting job with top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, TechMahindra or for that matter any other company. If you have the required eligibility in terms of skill, knowledge, experience, educational and professional qualification then 1 year gap between class 11 and class 12 will never be a deterrent to get better jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?