3rd December 2011, 04:36 PM
gnda_raja

Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?

hi,

My name is rajakumar.g , I have completed my M.Sc(computerscience), shall i eligible to Osmania phd test-2011 as the main subject of computer science Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  7. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  8. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  12. Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?
  13. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  14. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  16. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
11th December 2011, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?

The minimum qualification required for Ph.d course is to complete post graduation in computer science. You have not mentioned about your marks in M.Sc. The minimum mark required is 55% marks. You can apply for Osmania University Ph.D Entrance exam if you have the required percentage. The notification of Osmania University Ph.D entrance exam can be seen in the official website of the University. You have to apply for the entrance exam accordingly.
23rd March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?

sir,i had completed my M.SC -microbiology in 2010 and nw am working as micro lecturer in college.am thinking to move away to other job.am confused whether to prepare for PH.D or i should try in other colleges since am interested in teaching.plz give me ur valuable suggestion ........
5th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed my m.sc(computer-science) with 56%,shall i eligible for ph.d from osmania/h.c.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?