31st December 2011, 11:11 PM
intezar

Will I be eligible to start a career in IT company after passing 10th with 55%, 12th with 51% and 57% in BBM?

hello sir/madam. i got 10th in 55%, 12th in 51%, BBM till 5thsem in 57%. i will be eligable to start my career in IT company.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to start my career in top IT companies after scoring 85% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 85% in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  5. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 75% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible to have PG MBA degree after passing 12th? I have completed my degree in BBM
  7. What to do after passing BBM? I have completed my BBM with 70%
  8. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  9. Eligibility to study BBM in Abroad for NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  10. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  11. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  12. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  13. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  14. Am I eligible for any MNC company after scoring 43.33% in 10th and 62% in 12th
  15. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 49% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  16. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  18. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 65% in BE IT, 45% in 10th and 65% in 12th? Should Post Graduation a better choice for me?
1st January 2012, 03:43 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Will I be eligible to start a career in IT company after passing 10th with 55%, 12th with 51% and 57% in BBM?

hi friend.. yes it is possible to joining IT company.. first of all you can join small company, after getting some experience you can apply any MNC..

if you are applying for now ,then they need
1.atleast 60% of marks in education
2.gd
3.technical interview
4.hr
this is the process.. so you can see following and doing like that!!!!!!
Candidate having experience, subject knowledge then MNC didn't see the percentage.. so first you must join small industry and getting experience

All The Best VMS
1st January 2012, 06:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to start a career in IT company after passing 10th with 55%, 12th with 51% and 57% in BBM?

Having completed BBM, you are not eligible to join in job designations which are related to technical in IT companies.

But, you are eligible to join in Finance department of IT companies with your BBM academic qualification. In addition, you can also try for job opportunities in IT companies in capital market division.

Accounting department in IT companies will also be a good choice for you. You can also apply for various job designations which are related to tax computing in IT companies.

In current scenario, most of the IT companies are putting the eligibility criteria of career 60. This is being compulsory in the case of MNCs.

So, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job opportunities in many of MNCs because of your low percentage of marks of 55% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 57% in BBM.

So, I suggest you to start your career with small IT companies where there is no percentage criteria of career 60 and gain work experience. Later on, you can apply for various job opportunities in Finance stream in MNCs on the basis of experience that you have gained in your previous company.

In contrast to this, you can also purse MBA course if you are not interested in joining in job opportunities.

MBA course is in good demand these days. These people are having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

Candidates who have completed MBA course after the completion of BBM course are in good demand these days. Only thing is that they should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT etc.

Have good preparation to the respective entrance exam which you want to appear for and crack the exam.

Wish you all the best.
31st January 2012, 05:50 PM
anupam mridha

Smile pass 10th with 69%, 12th with 48% and have good computer skill knowlage

i am now working with IT-company in bilt,
if have any suitable post for me please reply me in [email protected]
19th April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 71 percentage in 10th and 67per in 12th at present i am in 1st bbm and i have scored onley 55per plz give me some suggestions to score more marks
1st August 2012, 12:23 AM
abthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by intezar View Post
hello sir/madam. i got 10th in 55%, 12th in 51%, BBM till 5thsem in 57%. i will be eligable to start my career in IT company.
hi

the basic eligibilty criteria to apply IT sector is as follows

1.candidate should be a graduate(It/cse/mech/ece)

2.should have scored more than 60% in their career(10,12 and under graduation)

3.should not have any backlogs

4.should did graduation in regular

As yo scored less than the eligibility criteria you cannot qualified for IT industries,but there is one more opportunity for you

apply small companies and work 1 year,after getting experience you will be eligible to apply as a experienced graduate.

There is no need of marks eligibility criteria for experienced graduates in IT sectors than number of years he/she have experience .

Hope you understand

All the best
6th November 2012, 12:52 PM
MNandhakumar

now a day IT is a very recession period that is one of the week point.....BBM are not eligible for working IT technical side....but non technical may have many changes......then your scoring is second level or grade so its one of your minus point but what ever may be ,you develop your level in every day according your job side ....you also get good position ...all the best
2nd March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i cleared 10,12,bba with more than 60% marks.do i am eligible for iim???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?