25th May 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?

I have got 66.2% in CBSE class 12th board exam, which colleges can i get addmission with this type of percentage in engineering colleges in PUNE ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  2. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  4. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  5. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  6. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  7. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  8. How much marks are needed in 12th board exam and MHT to take admission in Aeronautical engineering in Pune?
  9. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  10. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  11. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  13. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  15. In which college of Pune will I get admission after scoring 42 in JEE Main?
  16. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  17. Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57%
  18. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
9th July 2011, 04:03 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?

DEAR FRIEND ,

there are many engineering colleges are there in pune .
near about 40 engineering colleges are present in the pune
out of that 2 are the autonomous institutes .
coep , pune and vit , pune are two autonomous institutes.

other institutes are private.

and for your kind information , you can't take admission in the engineering colleges of pune on the 12 th percentage basis.
you have to score descent marks in the mhtcet to get the admission in the engineering colleges.

thanks
5th November 2011, 01:15 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?

hello,,,

i think this percentage is very less to get admission in an engineering college.

one must have 80% or above to get admit in engineering college,

you must try for other course,,, for other courses too it is quite difficult to get admission,,,

but you can get two or three colleges where you can join but the thing they would not be as famous as other colleges.

good luck.
28th May 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46% in pcm 12th. Can i get admission in maharashtra engineering college
29th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have got 76% in cbse boards in pcm all toal i scored 69% i.e. 59 in maths 57 in physics nd 90 in chemistry...also m a basketball state level player wd one SGFI national...
so sir please suggest me the good and reputed engineering colleges wd sports quota reservation.
please sir for god sake help me...and sir give ur suggestion as soon as it is possible.
Thank You...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?