11th February 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What steps are to be taken for Aeronautical after 10th?

After 10th what step should be taken for aeronutical....pleas send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  2. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?
  8. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  9. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  12. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  13. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  14. What step should be taken to be an aeronautical engineer?
  15. Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?
  16. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  17. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
17th March 2013, 10:16 AM
Krushal pedhadiya

Default Re: What steps are to be taken for Aeronautical after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th what step should be taken for aeronutical....pleas send to me the details
I have passed 10th with 84.46%,I want to do aeronautical engineering,can I get addmission
15th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the steps towards petroleum engineering after 10th?
16th May 2013, 05:53 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing 10th if you want to join Aeronautical engineering you have to pass 12th with physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% Marks.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.A.ST
> I.I.T-J.E.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> S.R.M.E.E.E
etc
TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?