11th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges?

sir my gnrl rnk67664 overal category16203
staternk9772
categry2592. sir will i get admisn in top 10 private colge. ply rply [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  4. Can I get direct admission for my masters in top private colleges in India?
  5. Is direct admission possible in top private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani Ranchi
  6. List of the top private engineering colleges in Punjab which don't take admission through donations?
  7. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam? -- [New]
  9. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  11. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get government colleges after scoring AIR of 93,000 and state rank of 15000? NIT's in which I can get? List of top private colleges which I can get?
  13. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get admission in a top ranking private college after scoring a 74% in 12th and 74% in 10th CBSE boards?
  15. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  16. Admission in top ranked private colleges after scoring 74% in 12th and 10th board exam?
  17. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  18. Date of sale of MAT exam forms? Date of start of exam?
12th July 2012, 03:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my gnrl rnk67664 overal category16203
staternk9772
categry2592. sir will i get admisn in top 10 private colge. ply rply [email protected]
Although you mentioned your state rank and general overall rank, you didnt tell for which exam you appeared. So, according to recent exams results, i assume this to be AIEEE result. So, I am providing information according for this exam (in case of any other exam, you can repost your question, with exact details).

If you have got 67,000 rank in general category and you want to take admission in pvt colleges. Then yes you can. The top pvt institute for engg in India is BITS, which has its own admission test, they dont consider AIEEE score. So, you can try in :

## Amity University
## VIT University
## SRM University
## Thapar Institute
## Dhirubhai University
## SSN College of Engineering

These colleges consider AIEEE score for admission. And some also require you to have minimum cut off percentage in PCM around 60-70%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?