20th November 2011, 09:26 PM
mitthi

Details regarding admission in M.A Economics?

hello sir,
i am a student of hnb gadwal university in dehradun. i am a +3 first year student of economics honor & i want to know each and every details regarding admission in jun for ma economics .it would be very nice if you can give information of jun.

thanks
mitthi

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  2. How to get admission for M.A Economics?
  3. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  4. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  5. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  7. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  8. JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  14. How to take admission in IGNOU for M.A economics? I have graduated from DU with B.A(H) Economics
  15. List of the reputed universities for the admission in Ph.D in Economics?
  16. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
20th January 2012, 05:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in M.A Economics?

MA in Economics is offered by several institutions and each have its own admission process. Some take admission on the basis of minimum aggregate marks or cut off marks and some on the basis of entrance exams. As you have not mentioned any particular institution so it is not possible to give you the exact details of the admission procedure so it is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the details on admission and other information.
12th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission in M.A Economics?

I want to get admission in M.A. ECO. but still my marksheet of B.COM. final year has not yet come, so how can i fill form ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?