26th April 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?

Hello,
I belongs to Guwahati, Assam
studying in 10th and I want to know that
I am eligible for applying in Odisha DET or
only candidates of that State are eligible?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  2. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Guwahati(Assam)? Can a Law graduate apply for B.Ed course? How may I get details about B.Ed?
  4. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  5. Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do diploma course in Haryana state?
  8. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  10. Born in AP but completed 10th in Assam: Am I eligible for EAMCET?
  11. How should I apply for ICWA course? I have completed 12th and I belong to native of Odisha
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  13. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  14. Coaching centers for IPSC in Guwahati Assam?
  15. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  17. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  18. Can I apply for government teacher job in Odisha? I am 42 years old
29th April 2015, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?

You can apply for admission as a outer state candidate. You will be eligible for admission in only private polytechnics of Odisha. There are some seats which are reserved for outer state candidates and you can surely apply without any worries but you need to be very well prepared for the exam because getting admission in top college will be difficult.

There are many private colleges these days and if you want to apply for admission in other state then I don't think you should worry because you can only get admission in private colleges of other state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?