10th December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

i've signed dissimilarly on iit jee application form at the two places. will i get admit card?

11th December 2011, 12:32 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've signed dissimilarly on iit jee application form at the two places. will i get admit card?
Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

You have committed a major mistake as your signature is an important part of your application .They will verify it and if any problem is found then ,yes there is a chance of cancellation of your form .

It is unable to understand "How can you commit such mistake " while filling up of application form .For your kind information i want to inform you that please " sign uniqely " .In other word you must have same signature at every place .

But there are some cases in which IIT-JEE neglects these minor mistakes and students have successfully received their admit cards .So let's hope for the best and wait for your admit card. Don't be hopeless .

With Regards
ravik1214
11th December 2011, 01:18 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Admit Card For IIT JEE

Although according to the guidelines laid by the IIT..this is a major mistake and as per the rules of IIT..your application for IIT JEE will be rejected..

But if you see the situation practically..then they have lakhs of application forms with them and there is a very high probability that might not minutely scrutinize your form and check every aspect of your IIT JEE Application form..

Also considering that 12th pass outs are no regular bankers or people who use their signatures very often..so there are good chances that you might get away with it..

Just pray for the best and keep checking your current application status in order to be assured..

Just Click Here to check your application status..

Make sure that for the other entrance exams like AIEEE,etc for which you might be applying..first practice your signature on a blank sheet and keep it simple because you are required to do the same signature on your attendance sheet while you are appearing for the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
11th December 2011, 02:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

Hi Dear

How you do not serious to fill this type of form ?

This is a very big mistake , most probable chance is
disqualify the form .

For this you contact IIT office if they suggest you for this mistake then you go for this.

Address:-

jee.iitd.ac.in/

Good Luck..............
11th December 2011, 04:49 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Will I get the admit card after signing dis-similarly on the IIT JEE application form?

You have committed a major mistake as your signature is an important part of your application .They will verify it and if any problem is found then ,yes there is a chance of cancellation of your form .

It is unable to understand "How can you commit such mistake " while filling up of application form .For your kind information i want to inform you that please " sign uniqely " .In other word you must have same signature at every place .

But there are some cases in which IIT-JEE neglects these minor mistakes and students have successfully received their admit cards .So let's hope for the best and wait for your admit card. Don't be hopeless .
11th December 2011, 07:07 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
There is no problem as far this is concern .if the name matches with the sign you will not get any trouble. if it is the difference is much more then you might get some problem.
The various documents that you need to attach are
1. Copy of the 10th standard marksheet attested by the head of the institution.
2.Latest passport size photo .The size is 3.5*4.5
3.community certificate for sc and st aspirants.
make sure that you have taken the photocopy of the application form.
do not worry your application form will not be rejected
23rd March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i hv not my app. Form no. I hv lost it in an accident.
Hw cn i get my admit card?
Plz help me. . Plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?