1st November 2016, 10:58 AM
ashok patele

Will I get enrollment if my name is in the waiting list of Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, I am in the waiting list of Indian Air Force. I want to know whether I will get enrollment if my name is in the waiting list of Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting selected in Indian Air Force (AISL) if my name is in the waiting list?
  2. Can I join IAf after being in the waiting list of All India selection list group Y in Indian Air Force?
  3. What is meant by S/BY in the enrollment call of Indian Air Force Airman?
  4. What is the enrollment list procedure for Group Y Recruitment Rally?
  5. Will I get a joining letter in Indian Air Force?
  6. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  7. Enrollment list of selected candidates of group X air force exam of current batch?
  8. Which students in the waiting list of Air Force are called for Airman Training? -- [New]
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is meant by s/by in enrolment call of Indian air force airmen?
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  13. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  14. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  15. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
15th May 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get enrollment if my name is in the waiting list of Indian Air Force?

Hello sir , I'm in waiting list in AlSL group y of 30 April , my position is 73 in which 25 condidates who are above my position are either unfit or absent And in merit list total no. of condidates are 597 in which 230 condidates are also unfit or absent so is my name likely to in the enrollment list? And when enrollment list be decleared? Sir please give me answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?