24th April 2018, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem during ICSE 10th Board exam for 8 years old 4th standard student?

Hello everyone, my son is 8 years of age. He is studying in 4th standard right now. He is a student of ICSE Board. So, at the time of 10th Board exam will he face any problem? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response.

15th May 2018, 11:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem during ICSE 10th Board exam for 8 years old 4th standard student?

ICSE refers to Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination and same is one of the three national boards of education offering education upto higher secondary school level with its affiliated school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about the age criteria for appearing in ICSE Class 10th board examination then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no general age criteria set by ICSE at Central level rather it follows the age criteria set by that state HRD ministry in which the school lies.

Further, In general the minimum age required at the time of Class 10th board examination is 14 years and 6 months which your son will satisfy being 8 years old and reading in Class 4. So, as per my knowledge his age will be an issue while appearing for ICSE Class 10th board examination.

For more FAQs related to ICSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cisce.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?