12th May 2013, 03:09 PM
mohini23

Will I get a good B.Arch college in India after scoring 94 score in NATA?

Sir/Madem
i have got 94 score in nata and is expecting 85% in boards!.will i get a good b.arch college in india??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  4. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  5. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs? -- [New]
  8. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  9. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  11. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  12. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Which college near Bangalore can I get after scoring 72 in NATA and 78% in 12th
  14. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  15. Which good college can I get after scoring 360 in GATE?
  16. Is there any good college in which I can get after scoring 65 in AIEEE?
  17. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
15th September 2015, 09:25 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a good B.Arch college in India after scoring 94 score in NATA?

Yes, You can get a good collage after scoring the 94 marks but as everyone knows that in India the collages for this course are very few and the demand of its professional is vast so the admission are also going to be typical and that,s all will be depends on the online counselling but it seems that your admission will be done without any problem as you have excellent marks in 12th and some collages also ask for the 12th standard marks and you will be able to get a seat there but still have to apply for the online counselling.

Collages that you can get through the online counselling are-

>> Om institute of architecture and designing, Hisar
Haryana

>> Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh
Haryana

>> Jagan Nath University, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> Pearl academy, Noida
Delhi

>> Pearl academy, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> Ajay binnay institute of technology, cuttak
orrisa

>> Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Utter Pradesh

>> Amity school of architecture and planning, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> School of architecture, Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu

>> Axis Institute of architecture, Kanpur
Utter Pradesh

>> AU collage of engineering, Vizag
Karnataka

>> BSAU University, Chennai
Tamil Nadu

>> Hindustan University, Chennai
Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?