13th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?

hiee.i have given nata 2010 in which i scored 103
now this year i want to change the college because nata 2010's result is valid for 2 years..so what shoul i do now..?
is it possible to use that score this year..?
what are the neccessary documents that i should ask my old collge to provide me..???

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. Is NATA exam valid for two years? -- [New]
  4. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  5. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  6. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  8. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  9. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  10. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  11. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  13. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  14. Can I get a seat in any college with 84 marks in NATA 2016?
  15. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  16. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
  17. Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA?
  18. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
23rd June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?

how to get a photocopy of answer-paper after 2 years from MSBTE(maharashtra state board of technical education )
20th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?

Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-use-previous-years-nata-score-get-admitted-nata-colleges-what-necessary-documents-i-should-ask-my-old-college-provide-120268.html#ixzz1vPi7PKz4
23rd January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible that can i get admission this year with 2013 NATA score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?