7th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?

Hello,
I am from Gujarat in a CBSE school. I have got 88% in 10th. So should I go for Diploma Engineering course or simple Higher Secondary? Which is given more importance while getting a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  2. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  4. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  5. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  6. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  7. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?
  8. Any career courses after passing class 10th CBSE
  9. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  10. Job opportunities through Higher Secondary Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  12. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  13. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  14. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  15. How to do B.Ed after doing diploma engineering?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing diploma engineering?
  18. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
10th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?

It is best to opt for Engineering Diploma course if you are interested to get job after completion of the course. Candidates who have completed three years Engineering Diploma course has more job opportunities when compared to job opportunities available to candidates who have pursued 12th standard. If you are interested to do higher studies after completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?