26th March 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Dropping a year will affect job opportunity in government sector?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma after 2 years of my 10th. It means after my Higher Secondary I did my Diploma. Now I want to study Graduation. It means after 2 years of Diploma I am going to do B.Tech. My question is will my drop years make problem for Government job after Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
  2. Can I get a job in government sector after completing degree in 5 years?
  3. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?
  5. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  6. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. Best option between government job and private job?
  9. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  10. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Government job for Polytechnic students?
  12. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  13. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  17. What are the opportunity in government and private sector IT professional?
  18. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
28th March 2016, 03:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dropping a year will affect job opportunity in government sector?

Not much, basically in government sectors, your age and qualification is quite and not the year lack, however you should try not to lag any year in between from now on. So, you need not worry about it and can very much prepare for government sector jobs.
28th March 2016, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For government jobs you need a recognized qualification. Also, you need to clear written exam and interview for job. If you clear written exam and have the recognized degree then gap won't create any problem.

Just try to clear the written exam and interview for government job and don't worry about anything if you have the required qualification.
28th March 2016, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, drop of years will not affect your job in government sector. Usually drop of years affect job opportunities in the private sector. But drop of years will not affect job opportunities in government sector unless you go beyond the eligible age limit. The recruitment is mainly based on the entrance exam. Hence you need to score high in the entrance exam to make your position strong for the job opportunity. However, you might be asked question concerning your drop in the interview round for which you should have a genuine and satisfactory answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?