2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation

I want to take admission in LLB after graduation. What is the process for take admission? The please give all details on my email id. Sonusinghtomar121@gmail. Com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  2. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  3. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?
  5. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  7. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Com LLB course? What is the course duration?
  9. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  10. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  17. Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?
2nd April 2017, 07:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course after bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to get admission in course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination or get admission on the basis of merit score as per the university criteria for admission.
3rd April 2017, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The duration of LLB after graduation is 3 years long and to become eligible for this you have to score at least 45% marks in your bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. There is no age restriction to pursue LLB course and marks relaxation is also there for reserved category candidates.

You have to appear for law entrance examinations like CLAT/LSAT etc. After cracking the examination you will be eligible to get admission for LLB course.
11th February 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Please give me full information about process to get admission in L. L. B. On my email id [email protected]
6th August 2020, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I AM 45 YEARS OLD MSc physics, CAN I take admission in LLB course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?