9th March 2016, 11:55 AM
Shreya Banerjee0

Which subjects are included in UG level Law entrance exam of West Bengal?

I am a 12th standard student of west bengal board. I want to puruse law in future. I want to know what subjects are included in the entrance exam for law in UG level.

9th March 2016, 11:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are included in UG level Law entrance exam of West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreya Banerjee0 View Post
I am a 12th standard student of west bengal board. I want to puruse law in future. I want to know what subjects are included in the entrance exam for law in UG level.
Following topics are covered in UG level entrance exam of Law in West Bengal.
  • English (including Comprehension)
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs
  • Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
  • Legal Aptitude
  • Logical Reasoning

You can refer following books for preparation to state level Law exams.
  • The Pearson Guide to the CLAT (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Gagrani
  • Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning : For the CLAT and LL.B. Entrance Examinations (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by Bhardwaj
  • Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and Other Law Entrance Examinations : A Workbook (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Bhardwaj
  • CLAT Study Kit by Deepu Krishna (Set of 5 Books) (English) (Paperback) by Krishna D
  • Universal's Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination (2014 - 15) (English) 24th Edition (Paperback) by Arora M
  • A Comprehensive Guide for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) & LL.B Entrance Examinations : SET, AILET, LSAT (English) (Paperback) by Parupudi P
  • UNIVERSAL'S-CLAT SOLVED PAPERS-B FIFTH EDITION 2015
  • The Pearson Legal Refresher for the CLAT and Law Entrance and Judicial Services Examinations (Subordinate and Superior) (English) (Paperback) by Bhardwaj
  • An Ultimate Practice Resource Book for CLAT / LLB : Practice Sets with 2 Diagnostic Tests (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Ayush Gupta, Ashwani, Diwakar Sharma, RK Behl, Nidhi
  • CLAT: Common Law Admission Test (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Lal
  • Topic Wise Solutions to CLAT & AILET: English, Reasoning & Verbal Ability Exam Questions (2008 - 2012) (English) 6th Edition (Paperback) by Puri G
  • Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide (English) 01 Edition (Paperback) by Board, RPH Editorial
  • Study Package on LL.B. (English) (Paperback) by Universal's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?