15th March 2011, 06:03 PM
Vimala87

Will MBA in correspondence be beneficial for me after completing B.Tech?

i ve completed my b.tech and working in a company.. Now i need to do MBA... i need to know if i do MBA in correspondance, it ll be useful for me

Related Questions:
20th March 2011, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will MBA in correspondence be beneficial for me after completing B.Tech?

In terms of value there is no difference between a correspondence course and a regular course. But it is important to pursue the same from a reputed institute. If you do a MBA you will be moving towards a managerial role. You need to be sure whether that is what your aim is. Gaining experience and a degree is a good decision.
25th April 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MBA in correspondence be beneficial for me after completing B.Tech?

is it good to study MBA through correspondence?
17th June 2011, 10:51 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
if you go for company life then you do mba
that is good for career
but you do after b.tech
so you admission in a good college so your facility is good for future
but i recommend you that
you go for regular course................
9th January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
i have done my graduation in commerce now i want to do mba but my all friends and those done mba are telling me mba is not good course salary not provided more then b.com student pls inform me what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?