20th April 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to get admission in Masters degree of Law?

As I have done my graduation from Disclosure.U in literature subjects but I haven't scored 50 percent marks.will it be possible to take admission on the basis of masters degree.. Kindly revert back. Thank you..

Related Questions:
31st July 2018, 10:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to get admission in Masters degree of Law?

** Master of Law is an Internationally recognized Postgraduate Academic Master Degree.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor of law from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required for Master of Law course is 50%.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Masters degree of Law after less than 50% marks in bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?