19th July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Back Office Jobs in TCS?

Is there any back office job in TCS?

20th July 2012, 11:11 AM
abthar

Default Re: Will there be any Back Office Jobs in TCS?

hi

Dont believe the back office jobs..

Because back office jobs are like a short root to be placed in mncs but they are not securable..

If IT fields come down,the person who fire out from the industry is those kind of temporary peoples.

So in order to get job in mncs,it is good for you to try consulties,because nowdays consultancies have wide range of tie-ups with mnc's,moreover people from mncs resign their job and doing consultant job is increasing nowadays..

so approach a gud consaltancy..

ALL THE BEST
7th April 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I did M.B.A Finance and having 9 experience in accounts field(Tally ERP 9.x) BUt payscale is very less for accountant jobs these days

Please suggest which course should i select such that i can get good job with good payscale ???
23rd June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam radha from kkd, i have recently done my MBA ,WHAT IAM DOING NOW ,WHICH COMPANY IS CORRECT IN MY QUALIFICATION, {MY BACKGROUND IS FINANCE}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?