14th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best books to prepare for EPFO Exam for the position of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner?

UPSC has published Vacancy in EPFO in the Post Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner with Grade Pay 5400....

Please suggest me which are the best books to prepare the EPFO Exam for the above post.

14th May 2012, 02:00 PM
kinnarnara

Default Re: Which are the best books to prepare for EPFO Exam for the position of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner?

hi,
BEST BOOKS FOR EPFO EXAM

14th May 2012, 03:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best books to prepare for EPFO Exam for the position of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner?

BEST BOOKS FOR EPFO EXAM

7th July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Social Security Assistant Position / Employee provident fund commissioner position is both are same position or different??????
21st August 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

which are the best books for EPFO exam for the assistant provident fund commissioner, specially for labour law and Insurance Act?
6th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Pls fill the form of provident fund of coal mine. pls give a advise how to i prepare for this Exam. and which books i can studying. in books there is all details about this Exam ...
23rd June 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum questions should be solved in upsc epfo exam to qualify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?