16th December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a teaching job with B.E Mechanical and MSc maths as qualification?

isi it possible to get teaching job with qualification as B.E. -MECHANICAL AND M Sc. -Maths

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications of MSc Maths and PGDCA? I am interested in a teaching job
  2. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  3. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  6. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam
  8. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  9. What job can I get other than teaching after doing MSc Maths and B.Ed?
  10. Am i eligible for Teaching job? I have given MSc Maths exam as a private candidate
  11. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  12. Is B.Ed necessary for PGT Mathematics? -- [New]
  13. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?
  14. Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?
  15. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  16. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  17. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  18. What should I do to be a maths teacher at school level?
8th January 2012, 12:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a teaching job with B.E Mechanical and MSc maths as qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
isi it possible to get teaching job with qualification as B.E. -MECHANICAL AND M Sc. -Maths
The eligibility criteria for teaching job depends upon the institutes you are willing to get associated with. In many private schools, you may definitely apply. however, some of the private schools do follow the guidelines set by the government schools and colleges.
The most desirable qualification for teaching in any recognized school is B.Ed along with bachelors or masters degree with a valid TET score.
TET is the acronym for teacher eligibility test and is conducted on both national as well as on state level.
To be eligible for the test, you must hold a bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks along with B.Ed.
Since you have done MSc, you will be eligible to teach 9-12 standard, provided you qualify the test mentioned above.
In order to be eligible for teaching job in colleges and universities, you will need to qualify NET conducted by University Grant Commission and to take the test, you must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in your masters degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?