1st December 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology recently from a Government affiliated university. Now I want to know about the government sector vacancies regarding to my qualification. Please help me with the vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Government sector job after M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  3. What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?
  4. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  6. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  7. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  8. Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?
  9. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  10. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Job prospects for me in government sector after doing BSc in Microbiology at an age of 29 years?
  12. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for MDS(Endodontics) postgraduate?
  14. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  17. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  18. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
30th April 2016, 04:38 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?

You can apply for the following Government jobs.

1. You can apply for the post of Assistant Professor Microbiology in DCT's Dhempe college of Arts and Science .
The job location will be in Panaji.
Applications closing date is 13-05-2016

2. You can apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow in NCRA-TIFR.
The job location will be in Madurai.
The walkin will close on 10-05-2016

3. You can apply for the post of JRF Microbiology in Manipal university Jaipur.
The job location will be in Jaipur.
The applications closing date is 09-05-2016

4. You can apply for the post of Project Assistant in University of Madras.
The job location will be in Chennai.
The applications closing date is 10-05-2016

5. You can apply for the post of Project Assistant Biotechnology in Shri mata Vaishno Devi University.
The job location will be in Srinagar.
The application will closes on 02-05-2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?