11th January 2011, 10:58 PM
ravindra Choudhary

How to prepare for MAT February entrance exam? Which college to be preferred for excellent employment opportunities?

how to prepare for mat-feb 2011,and which colleges should be preferred for excellent employment opportunity?

24th April 2011, 02:13 AM
kishoreb4

Default Re: How to prepare for MAT February entrance exam? Which college to be preferred for excellent employment opportunities?

hi ravi
first of all you need to put a lot of effort to clear mat
here are some tips
1. Clear you basic Maths Concepts. Learn as many formulas as possible and find some shortcuts.

2. Work on you vocabulary. Read a lot and observe how a word in used in different contexts.

3. Develop the habit of reading. Newspapers, Magazines and TV can be a great help here.

4. Reasoning skills can be improved by solving puzzles

5. Practice a lot. because iti is ultimately the practice that moves you forward.

and here is the list of best mba colleges for mat
Welingkars Mumbai
Alliance,Bangalore
IIMM Pune
IILM,Gurgaon
Christ University,Bangalore
EMPI
BIMTECH Noida
IMM,New Delhi
Amity,Noida
8th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MAT February entrance exam? Which college to be preferred for excellent employment opportunities?

sir i want to do mba hospital management course ,i m appearing b.sc.biotechnology final year. i have so many confusion about the best college n entrance exam for mba hospital management.sir pls give me some information about the colleges n entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?