1st May 2015, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?

I have been selected in Syntel Technologies.All the selected student of my collage have received congratulation mail from syntel but i haven't.so tell me plz what should i do to contact to syntel company.
when will come joining letter ?
is news of pkg increment from 2.8 to 3.4 true or not?

7th May 2015, 01:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?

You should take the following steps immediately since this is a serious issue as all your college mates have received their congratulation email.

- First you should contact the training and placement department of your college.
- Approach the placement officer and convey the entire matter.
- Act as per the instructions of your placement officer.
- If there is no help, then get the contact details of Syntel from your friends who have received the congratulation email. Write an email stating your issue to Syntel and wait for their response.

The package might have increased since most of the companies have revised their salary structure. However, it cannot be guaranteed. You will get to know when they send the offer letters.
15th May 2015, 11:15 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been selected in Syntel Technologies.All the selected student of my collage have received congratulation mail from syntel but i haven't.so tell me plz what should i do to contact to syntel company.
when will come joining letter ?
is news of pkg increment from 2.8 to 3.4 true or not?

If you have nit got any congratulation letter or the offer letter from the Syntel then you need to contact your Concerned TPO for that as the first letter is sent to the student through TPO only. So, your TPO must be knowing about this fault. And yes, there is the increment in the package from 2.8 to 3.4 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?