27th July 2017, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Will there be job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Will there be job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Can you please guide me with the needed details on the same? What type of jobs can I start applying for? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

6th August 2017, 04:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

As far as you are concerned about the availability of job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture degree course then I would like to let you know that you just not have to be worried about job options if you are interested in pursuing the same degree course as after pursuing same degree course you would have job opportunities in each field whether it is administrative field or teaching field or banking field or defense field or any other field in which a regular graduate degree holder has job options.

In addition to these options you have the job options in Agriculture field also in which the specific requirement is B.Sc in Agriculture degree course like the option of Agriculture Officer or Indian Forest Service etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?