25th March 2010, 09:23 PM
Nitinaf

Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

i'm planning to do m.tech in const.management from a deemed university...is it worth doin ????what is its oppurtunity now adays

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  2. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  3. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  5. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  6. Best engineering colleges and best deemed universities offering M.Tech in construction engineering and management in Tamilnadu?
  7. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  8. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
  9. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  11. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA? -- [New]
  12. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  13. Is MTECH-CSE Distance Education Valid from JRN Deemed University, Udaipur?
  14. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  15. Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University?
  16. Which is the best branch in M.Tech for Civil Engineering students?
  17. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
26th March 2010, 09:53 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

dear friend,
for this course iit is best college,
but also some deemed university is also good for this ,
university like viit,kiit,
is the best option for this course,
ok
good luck
27th March 2010, 11:06 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

deemed university is one of the reputed universities there shouldnt be any doubt so you can go for it
29th April 2010, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Of course why not deemed universities are recognized well in the country so i dont think there is any problem in that. So go for it. There is lots of scope.

But it would have been cherry on the cake if it was IIT as you know its the best.

Cheers
13th June 2010, 10:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Deemed university is also a good university in india. If you want to do M.tech in construction management from deemed university, then definately you can do it. But
i will suggest you firstly check the good colleges like IIT's. because No one is better
than IIT's...................
13th June 2010, 11:35 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

ofcourse

but the placement level depends from college to college in deemed one' s as well .
all knows that iit's are best for it and you can get through it by fighting IIT-JAM

for more details go to link http://www.iitk.ac.in

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts .

regards
~satish.
16th June 2010, 08:11 PM
aks_kyt

Talking Re: Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitinaf View Post
i'm planning to do m.tech in const.management from a deemed university...is it worth doin ????what is its oppurtunity now adays
Actually the university does not matter unless it is an iit,so, you should go for it !!!!!

But i would suggest that if you want to earn big money apart from the knowledge you should rather try for an mba degree
30th July 2010, 09:01 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi friend yeah there some less placements in deemed universities so you need to work hard and score good percentage when you are studying in deemed university m tech construction is a good field and valuable too so you don be in hope of getting jobs through college and less your hard work so please do well get good percentage..........
good luck

regards
azhar
31st July 2010, 12:59 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

Quote:
ok dear you are eligible for this go for it it the best for you all the best dear........................
31st July 2010, 01:01 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Is it worth Doing M.tech in construction management from deemed university?

Quote:
all the best dear itb is good do it ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
29th August 2010, 04:58 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes, you can do M.tech in construction management from deemed university.

as deemed university is formed by the government so it is same value as other university.so there will be no problem.

you will get chances of research in your subjects.you will be in touch with top professors of your subjects.you will get central scholarships.

all the best.
4th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

is worth doin Mtech in Deemed University like SSIT, Tumkur
24th January 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

is it worth doing ph.d in deemed university
25th January 2011, 05:42 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Of course it is great for M.tech in construction management from deemed university because as we know the deemed universities are well-recognized in our country.But it'll be better if you carry on this in any of the IIT's as they provide more scope to your career.

Best of luck...
14th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

which one is better M.Tech or MBA from Construction Management.......for the sake of money
29th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Of course why not deemed universities are recognized well in the country so i dont think there is any problem in that. So go for it. There is lots of scope.

But it would have been cherry on the cake if it was IIT as you know its the best.
Thanks.
All the best.
21st July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth Doing M.tech in production/manufacturing engineering or machine design from deemed university?
11th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech in construction and management is better than any other courses and nowadays,whats about it oppertunities?
12th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir is mtech in construction management worth from Coep or a course from nicmar??
20th June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which one is good for doing m.tech private or government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?