26th May 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Would I pass the SSC board exam 2017 if my maths paper gone very bad?

Sir I want to know that i have to pass SSC board or not my maths exam has gone very bad and all the other papers are very nice and I won't pass in maths, so please answer to my question.

27th May 2017, 07:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would I pass the SSC board exam 2017 if my maths paper gone very bad?

If you have not performed well in Mathematics examination of your SSC Board examinations then, you will fail only in your Mathematics examination and you need to reappear only in that examination to qualify your 10th standard. No other examination papers need not be written other than the failed subject examination need not be rewritten. So, you need to appear in supplementary examination of your 10th standard Mathematics examination to qualify your 10th standard.
28th May 2017, 12:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would I pass the SSC board exam 2017 if my maths paper gone very bad?

If you won't qualify in maths paper then your final result will be not regarded as passed and not eligible for admission in higher std.

But, if result is not declared hope for good at least the qualifying marks in mathematics paper. So, that you will not get back.

Keep Calm and wait for result, it will be good.
8th April 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Does internal marks help to pass in Ssc? Suppose I get 15 in my written paper and 20 marks in internal marking. Will I pass?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?