24th December 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for maths separately for HSC Maharashtra board, to become eligible for engineering?

I had appeared for 12th HSC Maharashtra board with physics chemistry and biology, dropping Maths subject.
I have appeared for isolated maths in July 2016.
Can I appear for 12th HSC Maharashtra board with Maths and drop Biology in march 2017 to enable me to secure admission in engineering?
Thanks

25th December 2016, 01:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for maths separately for HSC Maharashtra board, to become eligible for engineering?

1. There is no such provision to appear for single subject in board examination unless you have failed in that subject. Candidates who have failed in mathematics or want to improve their marks can apply for single subject exam.

2. You will have to register for board examination with list of five subjects including mathematics and then appear for board examination . Registration for board exam and selection of subjects is done in standard 11th.
26th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for maths separately for HSC Maharashtra board, to become eligible for engineering?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to appear for the Mathematics subject examination separately as there is no such provision to appear in a single subject.
Since you have not studied Mathematics in class 12th, you cannot opt for Mathematics subject separately and also you are not eligible for Engineering in the upcoming future.
5th October 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Candidate can appear in any subject as a isolated, which they hadn't studied. I had dropped biology at 2005 (Maharashtra) later i appeared only for biology & hindi on 2017 (Maharashtra), just to take admission in Medical. I got the admission.
10th December 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am HSC (Maharashtra board) with computer science. Can I get admission in medical by attending biology papers ?
16th March 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

If i have cleared my HSC exams but not opted for MATHS. CAN GIVE AN EXAM FOR ONLY MATHS LATER ON.
23rd July 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for only maths subject after my recent 12th commerce exam as I opted for s.p. subject previously
26th July 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed my board exam of hsc 12 in 2018 with pcb group and in 2020 I have given separate board exam paper of maths (as isolated student) ,now my group is pcmb , is I am eligible for jee mains as well as jee advanced?In jee mains form I have fill up year of appearing board as 2020 is it right?.
Sir/ madam please give detailed response as soon as possible.
26th July 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed my board exam of hsc 12 in 2018 with pcb group and in 2020 I have given separate board exam paper of maths (as isolated student) ,now my group is pcmb , is I am eligible for jee mains as well as jee advanced?In jee mains form I have fill up year of appearing board as 2020 is it right?.
Sir/ madam please give detailed response as soon as possible.
18th April 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in Maharashtra with PCB group now i wish to appear for Math subject separately to get admission in engineering. Can I?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?