17th September 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

In which year was Himachal Pradesh transport corporation was found?

in which year h.r.t.c. found
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  2. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  5. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  6. How may I get B.Ed Himachal pradesh last 10 year question papers?
  7. Can I get a job in Travel Industry after graduation?
  8. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  9. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University? -- [New]
  10. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  11. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  12. How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector?
  13. Am I eligible to become a DEO after completion of my B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. Last 5 years papers of excise and taxation of Himachal Pradesh
  15. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  18. What is the eligibility of TET/TGT exam?
8th March 2016, 09:34 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which year was Himachal Pradesh transport corporation was found?

Himanchal Pradesh Transport Corporation was firmed in July, 1949. After the formation of Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation on 15th July, 1948 the network of roads had received top-most priority of the Government. Also due to hilly area it became a center of tour & trip. At present the road network is widely spread in Himachal.

And there are almost 9000 Bus under HRTC which include VOLVO buses, Isuzu Buses, Air condition Buses , Mini Bus , Semi Mini Bus & Delux Buses.

The official website of HRTC is www.hrtc.gov.in & the online ticket booking portal is http://hrtc.gov.in/hrtctickets/ You can visit to the website for online booking of tickets and to know any other details about HRTC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?