25th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a DEO after completion of my B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh?

Hi,
I am studying final year B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh. Am I eligible for District Education Officer immediately after completion of my Graduation? Please list out criteria of eligibility for DEO in HP?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  2. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  3. BSc Horticulture in Himachal Pradesh
  4. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  5. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Last date to apply for BSc Nursing in Himachal Pradesh University?
  7. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  9. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  11. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  12. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?
  14. Syllabus for junior executive, airport authority of india? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  17. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  18. What is the eligibility of TET/TGT exam?
12th March 2016, 09:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a DEO after completion of my B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become District Educational Officer being a B.Sc Graduate. Yes, the minimum qualification required for appearing in District Education Officer Recruitment Examination is "Post Graduation" or a Master's Degree from a recognized university/ institute. Besides this, you need to score minimum 50% marks in Post Graduation in order to be eligible. As B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) course is treated as a Graduation, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible. So, I suggest you to pursue Master's (preferably Master of Science) after completion of Bachelor Degree to be eligible. Master's in any of the below streams are allowed, viz., Mathematics, Physics, English, Chemistry, Geography, Botany, History and Zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?