11th December 2020, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

In which year of an MBBS I can get admission being a Nursing graduate? How to get admission?

Hi everyone, I have done BSc Nursing program and now I want to do MBBS program. Please tell me how can I pursue an MBBS program? Which year of an MBBS, I will get the admission? Please send me the details asap.

13th December 2020, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which year of an MBBS I can get admission being a Nursing graduate? How to get admission?

Even being a B.Sc. in Nursing graduate, you will have to start from the very first year when going to MBBS degree course as there is no provision of lateral entry to the second or later year of the same course for any degree holder.

Further, for getting admission in MBBS degree course in any medical college across India, one has to qualify NEET UG held by NTA once every year.

For more details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
13th December 2020, 08:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which year of an MBBS I can get admission being a Nursing graduate? How to get admission?

There is no lateral entry in MBBS course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in 1st year of MBBS course even after bachelor degree in nursing.

Entrance examination is conducted by NTA.
14th December 2020, 08:05 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

There are universities which offer MBBS admissions after any graduate degree. Since you have already completed nursing degree, you are eligible for admission into MBBS. You can get admission in mbbs after bsc nursing. But there is no criteria of lateral entry in MBBS . For admission in MBBS you can appear for neet UG entrance, crack it and join a medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?