9th September 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?

nSir,I'm 1st year B.Sc Nursing student in BMH college, can I get direct admission to MBBS after completing nursing or before complete nursing? Is there any common entrance or procedure to get direct admission to 2nd or any of the year of MBBS,l believe you will given answer in my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  4. Can I get admission for direct 3rd year MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  5. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  6. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  8. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  9. Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?
  10. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  11. Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  13. Direct admission criteria for MBBS
  14. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  15. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Can I join in 2nd year MBBS after completing BSc Nursing at Bangalore
  18. Can I join MBBS program through lateral entry after completing B.Sc (Hons)?
9th September 2016, 11:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?

No, there is no such examination which gives direct entry to Bachelor of Nursing candidates directly to second year of engineering. The admission of candidates in MBBS or BDS is given on basis of rank secured in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS course.

The age limit for candidates to apply for MBBS course is 17-25 years on 31st December of year of admission. If your age is within the age limit, you can apply for NEET 2017. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subjects and scored minimum of 50 % marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?