15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have finished my B.Sc in Nursing.
I want to join in MBBS course in Philippines?
Please provide me the details of procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.

20th April 2018, 06:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

If you want to pursue MBBS from Philippines then you will have to enroll for BS course which is about 10 Months to 2 years, depending on the University. After completing BS Course you will have to sit in NMAT test for MD/MBBS course.

For more details about NMAT you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/
2nd January 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

My daughter is doing BSc nursing and she is in III(third) year. After the completion of the course can she join the MBBS in Philippines, what will be course duration and fess.
4th October 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Doing MBBS after BSC Nursing in Germany. Can I study MBBS in philippines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?