11th June 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

50k per month salary job after degree in chemical engineering without qualifying GATE

Even though we are with a degree of chemical engineering. Does without qualifying GATE will we be able to get a job of salary 50k per month?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bachelor degree course give 35k to 50k salary per month?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
  4. How can I get a salary of 50k a month after studying EEE B.Tech?
  5. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  6. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  7. Scope of studying BS(Chemical/Marine Engineering) in Europe? Expected salary per month over there?
  8. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for recruitment in and higher studies in BARC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  10. How to do AMIE degree with job in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  12. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  13. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?
  14. Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?
  15. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  16. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  17. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  18. Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
12th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: 50k per month salary job after degree in chemical engineering without qualifying GATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Even though we are with a degree of chemical engineering. Does without qualifying GATE will we be able to get a job of salary 50k per month?

It is very difficult to get a job with chemical engineering for 50K salary without GATE.
Many Public Sector Undertaking companies are recruiting those cleared GATE only. But you can try for jobs in government organizations with chemical engineering. But the salary in the beginning may be less than 50k, but later on after some years of experience you can achieve that. So you have to join in any one of the organization with less than 50k and work for some time to achieve your target.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?