20th June 2011, 01:35 PM
chemchi

Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?

can i get gud job in chemical engg.by just doing btech. or should i opt some othr course after cmpleting it to get good salary??

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  4. Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?
  5. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  6. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
  7. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  8. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  9. Is chemical engineering good?
  10. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  11. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  12. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  13. Job opportunities with salary package for B.Tech Chemical student? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  17. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
7th October 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?

Will Eamcet colleges get good companies in campus interview for chemical engineering group
6th April 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?

Sir I have passed my 10th with 7.8 cgpa from CBSE and then I have passed my 12th with 56% aggregate in 2017 from CBSE due to some unavoidable circumstances hence I am not eligible for IMU cet that year so I have given 12th again and I am sure that I got more then 65% in pcm from mp board and I know I can score better rank in IMU cet sir I am more passionate for merchant navy ( DNS course ) so please I request you to help me out what can I do to join .. Or sir please explain me I am eligible or not for DNS course
13th April 2018, 04:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

After completing Chemical engineering you can get good jobs in government and private sector. The basic salary will vary around INR 2 - 7 Lakhs. The salary may vary based on your performance, company and experience.

Some of the jobs you can get after completing Chemical engineering are given below:

- Chemical Engineer
- Technical service engineer
- Executive
- Fire & Safety Officer
- Professor/ Lecturer
- Chemical system coordinator
- Manger and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?