6th June 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

After 12th what to do to become a DSP? Which exam to clear and which books to prefer?

Hello sir, i am priyanka odedra from porbandar i want to be DSP ,i am really interested and want to make my future by being DSP, i am 18 years old, but after 12th what to do to become DSP , which exam is given to become DSP ? Which book i prefer to become DSP ? Sir please reply me soon , im waiting for your answer . Please message me your answer .

11th June 2016, 08:26 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th what to do to become a DSP? Which exam to clear and which books to prefer?

DSP stands for Deputy Superintendent of Police and it is one of the highest administrative post.

For being a DSP, one must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with age lying within 21 years to 38 years. Also the minimum height requirement is 5 fit 6 inch in case of men and 5 fit 5 inch in case of women candidate.

There is no such entrance examination after clearing which one is directly appointed as DSP. A Circle officer / Assistant Superintendent of Police is appointed as DSP after securing promotion depending upon their performance.

Also to be Circle officer or Assistant Commissioner of Police you need to clear various state public service commission examination for which details can be obtained from official website of state PSCs
15th June 2016, 04:30 PM
pjgp

Default Re: After 12th what to do to become a DSP? Which exam to clear and which books to prefer?

After 12th you cannot become DSP.
To become DSP you have get a Bachelors degree.
The age limit:21-30 years for general,
3 years age relaxation for OBC and 5 years age relaxation SC/ST.
You have to clear the Group 1 examination that is conducted by APPSC(Andhrapradesh public service commission).
If you clear this examination you will become Deputy superintend of police.
For every state public service commission will conducted the examination for these posts.
19th May 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Ho sir, I want to be DSP ,i am really interested and want to make my future by being DSP, i am 18 years old, but after 12th what to do to become DSP , which exam is given to become DSP ? Which book i prefer to become DSP ? Sir please reply me soon , im waiting for your answer . Please message me your answer .
25th July 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to be DSP ,i am really interested and want to make my future by being DSP, i am 18 years old, but after 12th what to do to become DSP , which exam is given to become DSP ? Which book i prefer to become DSP ? Sir please reply me soon , im waiting for your answer . Please message me your answer .
4th November 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to become in dsp of up and I passed in 12 in 85% so l what to do then I become dsp of up and which book read to dsp examination
26th December 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which books are prefar for the DSP entrance examination.this job is very importent to my life and very interested to this job.i become DSP of AP.sirr...soo plzz reply mee soon
22nd March 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am now studiying Deegre i want to become a Dsp Soo i what to do it ??
Which book i want to study ?
What exam i want to clear for dsp job ?
Tell me sir soon
4th March 2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir myself kanhaiya from aligarh sir I can ask you esme physical kesa ho
2nd September 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can arts students become dsp after completed ba?
16th October 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a serving soldier. My age is 39 yrs right now. If I am retiring at the age of 41 & I wish to appear for DSP exam could I be eligible to appear for the exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?