29th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to clear the aptitude exam? Which books should I refer? Which companies exams should I answer?

hi.. m balaji studying 3rd year in b.s.abdur rahman university, i got my placement in june 2012.i need to know how to clear the aptitude exams. which book i have to prefer.suggest me which company i should sit for???

8th June 2012, 07:09 PM
sumit911

Default Re: How to clear the aptitude exam? Which books should I refer? Which companies exams should I answer?

Hello Friend,
You should follow these books as most placements questions from these books:

Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal

Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal

For better results you can solve placements paper questions of the company for which you appearing.

If you are looking for Job in IT sector then you should go for these companies:

INFOSYS,

TCS,

WIPRO

These are the best IT companies in INDIA right now.
8th June 2012, 07:21 PM
pandit2404

Default Re: How to clear the aptitude exam? Which books should I refer? Which companies exams should I answer?

apptitude is very importnt part of every comptetive , entrance and job purpose. So dont take it easy . if your apptitude +reasoning are strong so you can fight every private and govt sector exam . and u know that from the last year upsc also conduct csat exam .in which apptitude +reasoning is compulsry . I will suggest some books to you which will help to improve your apptitude.... 1. Quatum apptitude by r.s.agarwal 2. Quantum math by m. tyra both are availble in hindi and english version. I will suggest one site which will help to improve your apptitude and reasning also www.indiabix.com good luck
25th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

please suggesst some more books please.......
6th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know which books are very helpful to crack the railway &public sector company?
29th August 2012, 04:31 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.. m balaji studying 3rd year in b.s.abdur rahman university, i got my placement in june 2012.i need to know how to clear the aptitude exams. which book i have to prefer.suggest me which company i should sit for???
Hello,

>> You are required Books , which prepare you for Interview aptitude,

>> Books are::

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
by Abhijit Guhas
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 425

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
by R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S.Chand Publishing (2013)
Price: Rs. 440

Reasoning & Aptitude Competition Exams
by Nem Singh
Publisher: Made Easy Publications - New Delhi
Price: Rs. 300

Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 420

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?